Pranged your kite? It happens.
Sounds as though you need a crisis comms wingman. Things go wrong in any organisation – not every op can be a milk run. If you can see a bogey on the horizon, if you’re in a spot of bother and the bandits are starting to circle, pick up the blower and we’ll scramble, pronto. We promise to keep calm when everyone else is in a flap.
Email Air Cover PR before you end up bailing out or ditching in the drink.
What feeds a crisis?
- An initial event, or inappropriate quote
- 24 hour media intensifies the search for news
- Social media can explode and multiply at the smallest issue
- Perceptions can quickly become reality
Air Cover PR’s active crisis approach:
- We support the vital communication of information: what happened and how; what are you doing about it; and how you are putting people first. This could be the safety of employees, customers or the public in general.
- We help you express concern and sympathy, where it is appropriate to do so.
- We help you take control of your message, and proactively communicate with all stakeholders.
- We correct and challenge rumours and respond to inaccurate ‘perceptions’.
- We always factor in the prevailing political, public and media climate into your response.